7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,436 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I havd used different Ulta products - nail polish, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, eye makeup remover. I didnt like the eye makeup remover, it wasnt as good as Cliniques or Mary Kay. All the other products are great!
This spray gives such a refreshing glow to your skin. You can use this to set your makeup, use as a primer or even just use this when your skin feels dry. This will definitely help with dryness and keep skin cooler.
love ultas, they always have what i need, carry most make up lines. They are really good about restocking and always have items in stock. they have great employees that can help or answer any questions you may have.
Ulta is heaven for any makeup junkie like myself. Sometimes I go in to just look. My favorite palette right now is too faced chocolate bar. I've met very helpful workers there and I will definitely shop there again.
I love ulta. This place is great for makeup/ skin products/ hair products needs. They have a wide range of brands from affordable to expansive. Their return policy is amazing. I'm lucky to have 2 stores close by me.
Ultra Beauty is such and amazing store! It meets all of my makeup needs and is very affordable. They have a large variety of brands and makes it easy to choose the best product for me. I will continue shopping here!
I love Ulta and the workers sometimes. They have a good amount of products and brands to look at and the fact that they have high end products and drug store products is fantastic. I would definitely come here again
One of my absolute favorite places to buy all of my makeup and beauty needs! They always have some sort of free samples with purchase. They have a wide selection of beauty products and I can always find what I need.
I love Ulta! They literally have everything you may need, hair products, makeup products, skin care, ulta has it all! I love that it has a "drugstore" section as well! I will def use Ulta for all of my makeup needs!
Definitely my favorite store! I prefer it to Sephora because of the drugstore section and the points system makes more since. Pretty much always have what I need in store and if it's not there it's typically online.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos