BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
Good price range for everything ! Love the events they have there ! easy to look around and try a lot of new things and lots of great deals throughout the whole store . I shop here a lot it's 5 minutes from my house !
Taylor F.
There is an Ulta pretty close to my house and when I go there I am always spending money. You can get anything and everything from there! And the best part is you get points for everything which leads to free samples!
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Best store to find any beauty product, they have from small samples to full size products. Also beauty experts which are really helpful. I always have a good shopping experience because staff are always there to help.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Ulta is the only place I can find my perfume, Clean Warm Cotton. Whether shopping online or shopping in the store, it's a wonderful shopping experience every time. Always helpful staff in store. Easy to find products.
Jessica B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my GO TO store ! The people are always friendly . I LOVE that you have so many days to return the product if you aren't satisfied . I shop here at least once a week, i love buying & trying different products!
Allison W.
Virginia Beach, VA
I absolutely love Ulta. I shop here for all my beauty needs. The store associates are always helpful. I get my eyebrows done at the Bebefit brown bar, and I get my hair products, skin care products, and make up here.
Heidi R.
I love ulta, purely for the fact that I can buy both high end and drug store products in one place. They always have awesome sales and deals going on, plus I love how many items have a free gift with purchase online.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how they combine drugstore and high end make up products all in one store.
They even offer hair, skincare, nail care products.
Love the variety.
They also offer coupons which is very nice.
Affordable products.
Teresa F.
Derwood, MD
Great place to get beauty products! Ulta is my go-to place because it has drug store brands as well as the higher-end brands! I've bought all my hair tools from here as well. Their online website is easy to use also.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store have everything you need and more! The only thing the store stock is very hit or miss. I like to order online from them because most of the time in store the products are opened or they just don't have it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?