7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The ulta nail polishes are very good and soft and they have the best colors their perfect I wear them every day and they las t allot
I have yet to order anything on ulta yet as i just discovered it recently but the website seems good and the prices seem to be decent compared to other online makeup stores. I do think i would buy something from there and would recommend others to shop there too.
muito bom usei e se deu muito bem com a minha pele geralmente produtos do tipo nao se dao bem com meu rosto mas esse se deu muito bem mesmo bem cheiroso
I love this store! Staff is always helpful and accommodating and they will go out of their way to help me find what I'm looking for. Always clean and organized. Favorite beauty store.
Excellent store for all your beauty needs. Wide variety of products to choose from. Convenient mall location.
Great coupons (here's to the bogo OPI polish one I just used!!), and knowledgable staff. Have my favorites that I stock up on with the 3x points with their rewards program, which is a great program. They usually have the brands Sephora doesn't carry.
The shadows section is fantastic, all shades and finishes. My skin is sensitive and still worked
I love Alta! I can go there and find most things I need! It is very pricy however I still think it's reasonableness for what it is!
It's a paradise. I love everything, are one of my favorites the sponge brush I like a lot, I use daily. I also keep getting the ULTA cottons, which are great. I love the brand, because it has a more organic concept regarding enamels. Durability is great!
Ultra is great for finding all your beauty products under one roof. They always have tons of ladies there ready to help you.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos