BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
Ulta has some velvet blushes and they are so amazing they have so many shades and theyre pigmented af. You guys need to check them out asap
Dominique D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
ultas a great place for both high end and cheaper makeup and other beauty products and they also have some beauty services and a nice rewards program
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a true nail polish junkie - I do at home manicures every few days because I love changing up my color. Essie Gel Couture polish is my all time favorite, and that is saying something given that I have several hundred bottles. It has an amazing brush that coats perfectly from cuticle to tip, and gives a beautiful high gloss shine that doesn't chip! I have over a dozen colors and counting :)
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Ulta!! Great store for beauty products, hair products and appliances, makeup, and nearly anything face, head, and body related. Carries both high end and affordable brands and options. I recommend this store to friends all the time!
Nancy L.
Algeciras
I like Ulta because they also carry drugstore products! And that just saves time. I also like shopping here because of their point system, and they usually have deals going on. Which I love!! Experience wise, I can't say anything negative because I've never had a negative experience at my nearest Ulta.
Karen L.
Mississauga, ON
ULTA is an amazing cosmetics store that stands on its own! It ranges from high end to affordable pricing for different brands and products! I will be reviewing Kat Von D's highlight and contour kit! It's a must in any beauty enthusiasts' possession! It has different tonal shades that cater to everyone's skin tone! It's versatile and can be used for other types of contouring as well such as the nose and eyes; other than the cheek bones!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I love Ulta! It's my favorite place to buy makeup. Just walking in the store puts me in a good mood with all the bright and fun colors. I shop here all the time and I would recommend it to anyone. They have everything I need!
Tatjana M.
Longueuil
Customer service can be sometimes lacking in store, but love that both high end products and lower cost products can be both founder under the same roof. You have a good point system.
Katrina S.
Brooksville , FL
ive used the porefessional primer from ulta which i love and have purchased many times.
Natalia S.
Muy contenta con Ultra, son productos increíbles y de muy buena calidad, me encanta! ❤️ recomendado!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.