BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kendra P.
I bought the Ulta Miss Fabulous eyeshadow palette. It reminded me of the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. OH MY WAS I IMPRESSED! Highly pigmented, very blendable, and super buttery. Perfect palette for fall and winter.
Amber J.
Jonesboro, AR
I love Ulta! From makeup to hair care they have it all. The ladies at the beauty bar are always knowledgeable and listen to my concerns before trying to sell me product I don't need. It's always a pleasant experience.
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
I love ulta. I think it's a great store cause you get high end products and you can also find drugstore products here. The one complaint I have is that you can't get samples to try products out before you purchase it.
Annastasia L.
Hoxie, KS
Absolutely love the Urban Decay eyeshadow palette collar with Gwen Stefani! The formula is fabulous- very creamy, glides on easily and blends beautifully. I have created many beautiful looks with just this palette. A+
Jamie E.
Man, WV
A little expensive on some items but they have something for everyone. My favorite "go to" store for all things beauty. I like to just go in and look around to find new products. It's definitely a place I'd recommend!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Ulta has great deals! I feel like some stores are a hit or miss. Some stores are very disorganized and confusing. The people are always very nice though and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend and giving Ulta a try.
Xochild I.
Mount Juliet, TN
Ulta has a very good variety items at a great price. It is a great place to buys gifts because of its variety. The size of the stores are also a plus, because it allows you to browse without bumping into other people.
Ashley D.
I have been shopping at Ulta for years. They have such a great selection of products and knowledgeable sales associates. Plus you can return anything you're not satisfied with for up to 60 days even if you've used it.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA
Great products and easily accessible. They are just a little too much to shop here on a regular basis. Would love for them to lower their prices a little, they are lovely stores and the sales associates are very nice.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
Good price range for everything ! Love the events they have there ! easy to look around and try a lot of new things and lots of great deals throughout the whole store . I shop here a lot it's 5 minutes from my house !
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.