7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Such a great store with great selection and price. I wish they had this store in Canada!
I LOVE Ulta! They have the best quality on products. The pricing are surprisingly low versus a salon, for the same product. They also have quite a large variety of salon product brands!
Love ulta. Love the fact that they carry both high end and drug store beauty products as well as high end and cost effective products on the whole
Love Ulta! It literally has everything and anything you'd need for makeup, fragrance, tools, soaps you can imagine.
I can't explain how mucho I love the products I found in Ulta, they make me shine and feel so good with myself, the quality of the products is impecable and the prices are worthy the product you will buy
I ise alot of their hair care name brand products. I love that they are cheaper than buyong in a salon and i love the selection of products that they carry.
Love this store. I feel no pressure to purchase anything and everyone in the store is helpful. I wish prices were cheaper but I'm still happy with the products.
Tbh i've only been in once in America because they don't have it in Canada. It seemed very clean tho and it was almost like a sephora but also a sears. I didn't buy anything from there. I doubt I will shop there again just because they don't have stores in canada
I like Ultas variety but the product quality isn't always great. The prices are great, especially with their promotions and discounts. I love the facials they offer. However, sometimes it feels they take a while to restock their supplies.
My one stop shop. They have all my hair, skin, nails and cosmetics that I need. They are always willing to help. I've never had a rude employee. I love the ulta brand bb cream. I will shop here again for sure.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos