7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,466 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I tried one of their body butter recently and it felt good. Now I know why my friend likes Ulta so much
I could spend hours in here. They have everything beauty related. I just need unlimited funds for here!
i love their variety and affordability. Great option for wanting low-cost but high-quality products.
This store is great. It's a one stop shop. I love that you can find high end and drug store products.
Very convenient to buy drugstore and high end products at the same place. Great rewards program
Ulta has a great variety of brands. You never feel intimidated. The rewards system is great.
Best store to buy beauty products and to get free samples to test! My love for only growns!
Ulta is usually out of g way to go to but nonetheless I love it, and they have great sales
Smashbox primer is a go to product for me. I always go to Ulta to purchase this product.
Shipping to Canada is super expensive! I hope they integrate free international shipping
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos