7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The nearest Ulta to me is a pretty far distance within the city, so I don't shop there very often. Since I have a loyalty relationship with Sephora, I am less tempted. They do have the best drugstore selection though!
I think this has to be my absolute favorite place to shop. They almost have sales and they're always giving away goodies. Prices are reasonable and they have a nice reward program. I'd totally recommend shopping here.
I love ulta! They always have great deals on makeup and I love how they have a mix of high end and drugstore. You can always find find what you're looking for. They usually always have a coupon for some money off too!
I LOVE ULTA !!!!!!!!! They have a great range of high end makeup and drug store makeup . THEIR REWARD SYSTEM IS AMAZING !!!! The deals they have are always great ones . Ulta is my go to makeup and beauty store Forsure
I bought the Ulta Miss Fabulous eyeshadow palette. It reminded me of the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. OH MY WAS I IMPRESSED! Highly pigmented, very blendable, and super buttery. Perfect palette for fall and winter.
I only came here once, because i was in an emegency on purchasing a dipbrow. So i came here and purchased my dipbrow. I love the place because it is really big and they have everything organized where they have to be.
I love ulta. I think it's a great store cause you get high end products and you can also find drugstore products here. The one complaint I have is that you can't get samples to try products out before you purchase it.
I love Ulta! From makeup to hair care they have it all. The ladies at the beauty bar are always knowledgeable and listen to my concerns before trying to sell me product I don't need. It's always a pleasant experience.
A little expensive on some items but they have something for everyone. My favorite "go to" store for all things beauty. I like to just go in and look around to find new products. It's definitely a place I'd recommend!
Ultra is great but sephora is still a winner for me. However Ulta has brands that sephora doesn't do that is a pro. I do love that they have drugstore brands inside so you can compare high end with drugstore together.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos