BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mia N.
Oakland, CA
The nearest Ulta to me is a pretty far distance within the city, so I don't shop there very often. Since I have a loyalty relationship with Sephora, I am less tempted. They do have the best drugstore selection though!
Sadie H.
I think this has to be my absolute favorite place to shop. They almost have sales and they're always giving away goodies. Prices are reasonable and they have a nice reward program. I'd totally recommend shopping here.
Shawna G.
I love ulta! They always have great deals on makeup and I love how they have a mix of high end and drugstore. You can always find find what you're looking for. They usually always have a coupon for some money off too!
Esmee R.
Racine, WI
I LOVE ULTA !!!!!!!!! They have a great range of high end makeup and drug store makeup . THEIR REWARD SYSTEM IS AMAZING !!!! The deals they have are always great ones . Ulta is my go to makeup and beauty store Forsure
Kendra P.
I bought the Ulta Miss Fabulous eyeshadow palette. It reminded me of the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. OH MY WAS I IMPRESSED! Highly pigmented, very blendable, and super buttery. Perfect palette for fall and winter.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I only came here once, because i was in an emegency on purchasing a dipbrow. So i came here and purchased my dipbrow. I love the place because it is really big and they have everything organized where they have to be.
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
I love ulta. I think it's a great store cause you get high end products and you can also find drugstore products here. The one complaint I have is that you can't get samples to try products out before you purchase it.
Amber J.
Jonesboro, AR
I love Ulta! From makeup to hair care they have it all. The ladies at the beauty bar are always knowledgeable and listen to my concerns before trying to sell me product I don't need. It's always a pleasant experience.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
A little expensive on some items but they have something for everyone. My favorite "go to" store for all things beauty. I like to just go in and look around to find new products. It's definitely a place I'd recommend!
Veronika S.
Ultra is great but sephora is still a winner for me. However Ulta has brands that sephora doesn't do that is a pro. I do love that they have drugstore brands inside so you can compare high end with drugstore together.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.