7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I live in Canada so we don't have Ulta up here and I am impatiently waiting for them to expand into Canada. Until then I go to the States regularly to shop at Ulta and have never been disappointed with customer service and have been able to find everything I was looking for.....and some lol
I love the diversity of the store. I enjoy being able to sample perfumes before purchasing. You can guarantee your wallet will be busted in a great way. I also like the various promotions they offer which can save you money from time to time. Most importantly having all your beauty needs met in one place. Offering high end and low end products is a perk too.
I REALLY wish that we had one of these stores in Canada. I always check out their store when I go over the border to go shopping. They have an incredibly large selection of products and have great clearance deals. Their house brand of makeup is also really good. I love their nail polish colours and pressed foundation. Would definitely recommend!
I love Ulta! They have an amazing selection - of both high end items and drug store brands, with items you may not be able to find at target or your local drug store. Also a lot of great hair products/tools and body products. They also have a pretty decent in store salon. There are always $5 off coupons running so you can get some good deals.
I used to really like going to Ulta and getting great products, but in the past few months I have had so many horrible experiences with the customer service at a couple of the locations that I have a hard time going in anymore. Unless there is something that they specifically sell that I need, I prefer to go else where now.
ULTA is my favorite place to purchase makeup and beauty supplies. I love exploring the variety of products here and that I can buy both economical and luxury brands in one place. They often have coupon discounts that they send to you in the email which are awesome if you take advantage of them.
I was so surprised to go there and see the wide variety of products. The price of high end makeup always gives me a heart attack, and their drugstore makeup is slightly more expensive than a drug store, but you gotta love anyone with a rewards program!
I absolutely love ulta! I just recently started shopping there, but I found some shampoo and conditioner there, that I will not go without! They always have great deals, and I love their rewards program. I will forever be an ULTA customer!
I love ulta because they have drugstore and high end products. They have makeup, nail polish, hair products. This allows you to get everything you want in one place. Plus they usually have 3 dollars off 10 dollar purchase.
I love being able to go to Ulta and find my favorite brands that I cannot get anywhere else in my local area. It is great at Christmas as well when they have all of the different gift sets!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos