BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
I live in Canada so we don't have Ulta up here and I am impatiently waiting for them to expand into Canada. Until then I go to the States regularly to shop at Ulta and have never been disappointed with customer service and have been able to find everything I was looking for.....and some lol
Theresa V.
Wheeling, IL
I love the diversity of the store. I enjoy being able to sample perfumes before purchasing. You can guarantee your wallet will be busted in a great way. I also like the various promotions they offer which can save you money from time to time. Most importantly having all your beauty needs met in one place. Offering high end and low end products is a perk too.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I REALLY wish that we had one of these stores in Canada. I always check out their store when I go over the border to go shopping. They have an incredibly large selection of products and have great clearance deals. Their house brand of makeup is also really good. I love their nail polish colours and pressed foundation. Would definitely recommend!
Laura B.
I love Ulta! They have an amazing selection - of both high end items and drug store brands, with items you may not be able to find at target or your local drug store. Also a lot of great hair products/tools and body products. They also have a pretty decent in store salon. There are always $5 off coupons running so you can get some good deals.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I used to really like going to Ulta and getting great products, but in the past few months I have had so many horrible experiences with the customer service at a couple of the locations that I have a hard time going in anymore. Unless there is something that they specifically sell that I need, I prefer to go else where now.
Amber P.
Austin, TX
ULTA is my favorite place to purchase makeup and beauty supplies. I love exploring the variety of products here and that I can buy both economical and luxury brands in one place. They often have coupon discounts that they send to you in the email which are awesome if you take advantage of them.
Shelby G.
San Antonio
I was so surprised to go there and see the wide variety of products. The price of high end makeup always gives me a heart attack, and their drugstore makeup is slightly more expensive than a drug store, but you gotta love anyone with a rewards program!
Kasey H.
I absolutely love ulta! I just recently started shopping there, but I found some shampoo and conditioner there, that I will not go without! They always have great deals, and I love their rewards program. I will forever be an ULTA customer!
Jazlyn A.
I love ulta because they have drugstore and high end products. They have makeup, nail polish, hair products. This allows you to get everything you want in one place. Plus they usually have 3 dollars off 10 dollar purchase.
Amber R.
Somerville, OH, OH
I love being able to go to Ulta and find my favorite brands that I cannot get anywhere else in my local area. It is great at Christmas as well when they have all of the different gift sets!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.