7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Although I have not personally tried this store, I have looked at their online products and have been very tempted to order!!!
Their sale emails are AWESOME! I saved $50.00 on a $125.00 purchase today. Then I received 7 free samples on top of that.
One of the best place to stop at if you're into cosmetics and all! they have a range of stuff and prices! it's pretty epic!
I love this store. They have it all and lots of it. From cheap, affordable to high end, pricey things. Love it.
It's like a Sephora but with drugstore products! Yay! Everything beauty related and it comes with a salon :)
I always receive great service at Ulta! The ladies are especially helpful when I'm trying to find that perfect lip color.
If Sephora or your drugstore doesn't have it, Ulta might! I love that Ulta bad a mix of drug store products and high end products. It's the best of both worlds.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points.
Ulta is my number one place to shop for anything beauty related! Their point system rocks and I love that you can get both drugstore and high end in one store!
Real techniques brushes are so amazing and soft. The synthetic bristles are cruelty free which is amazing, they are lightweight, affordable, and look great!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos