7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! It is one of my go.to stores for beauty needs! The selection of brands and products that they carry make it easy to find that perfect product you are looking for. They always carry so much variety and I find I always leave with something new to try!
Another go-to for every day products. They carry all sorts of brands and their staff is super knowledgable. The products can fit any budget and skin type. I highly recommend going into one of their stores to get assistance from their friendly experts.
ulta is one of my favorite stores. what sets it aside from sephora is that they carry drugstore brands too, which i love. they also have a huge selection of hair products and hair tools. i just wish they had a better rewards system like sephora does.
I've only been to Ulta Beauty twice but the experience was unforgettable. I mean the first time I went it was kind of overwhelming but other than that, the staff was amazing and very helpful. Answered all the questions I had and even looked for every produced I wanted!
I've only been here a couple of times, but the staff always manages things really well for how busy they are. Sometimes I wish there was a little more choice in terms of the higher end make up, but for the most oart this is a really reliable store.
Love this store. It is like if Walgreens and Sephora had a baby!!! They always have good deals on makeup/beauty products and it is very much a one-stop-shop. I have had some difficulty with online orders to Canada, but their physical stores are amazing.
I love going into ulta. I travel to the states specifically to shop here. I love that they have drugstore and high end makeup all in one place! I really wish that they expanded and decided to ship to Canada because I absolutely love their store!
I like how ulta sells both high end and lower end cosmetics. This allows you to shop for everything in one place. And convenience is key. I also really like the set up of ulta. It's very clean and easy to find the products you are looking for. I wish this store was in Canada. The only negative is the lack of brands. I wish they had a little bit more of a high end selection.
I use to hate Ulta but I went in one day and for some reason I fell in love when I noticed certain products. Also like that they sell brands you find in a drugstore. I've been going her a lot lately. Love the coupons as well more sales at Ulta than any other makeup store
My favourite beauty store in the states because it carries both inexpensive and expensive products. Its a one stop shop, you can get your hair or makeup or eyebrows done, as well as shop for a wide variety of hair products and and tools.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos