7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has a variety of brands, you can get from high end brands to drugstore brands, the best combination
I absolutely LOVE the large selection of NYX products that Ulta carries!! From eyes to face to lips!!!!
I love Ulta! I really like that you can get your high end and drugstore brand makeup in the same place.
Kinda upset that ulta has no stores near me when to one when I was in the states and it was awesome.
OMG son súper en todo, esquisto todo lo que allí se vende, cada vez que visito me gasto mas de $100,
I love meeting all need, good service and good products, I would like them to put one in my country
ULTA Beauty is a great place to find any number of beauty related products, all for a great price.
me encanta la variedad de maquillaje a excelente precio y muchas ofertas en productos de calidad!
Se que es e un lugar super bueno , pero en Puerto Rico no hay ulta físicamente , ojala hablan uno
Pretty good and has great staff but sometimes I wanna try something new and it isn't always there
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos