7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the Ulta store! I buy most of my makeup here and I get my eyebrows done there! They are very resourceful and always generous to help you find whatever you may need. I would recommend this store to all my friends
I love Ulta. It's a perfect one stop shop for high-end and drugstore products. Ulta has great sales and is excellent customer service. I also love the points program. It's fun to build points and get products for free!
I absolutely love Ulta. Whenever I go in I'm like a kid in a candy store! I love that they have a wide variety of products, brands and prices. I have visited several Ulta's and the staff has always been overly helpful.
My go to one stop shop for all of my beauty needs!! I love that I can browse makeup,trying buy shampoo,and all my skincare needs all in one place. You really can achieve so much,get so many items on the list. I love it
Everything you need for beauty in one place! From drugstore brand to higher priced items and bigger brands. The employees are knowledgable to help everyone from experienced beauty queens to just getting started people!
Love my brow pencil from Anastasia of Beverly Hills. I've tried upwards of 5 different brow pencil brands before scoring big with this one! It's perfect for an all natural look! Goes on super easy and stays put all day
I usually restock my benefit brow pencils through ULTA since I have one near me. The precisely my brow is my current favorite brow product. Very easy to use, very pigmented...a little pricey but worth it in my opinion.
I like the selection because it has more than just makeup and skincare but I find that getting help there is difficult and I'm not a fan of the points expiring I only go there when I have to....overall I prefer Sephora
This store is like sephora but it has drug store makeup too and more skin care products . You can find any makeup product from drug store to sephora . I love how it has the drug store makeup because is not expensive .
Love ulta! They have such an array of products and they range in price as well. They have a lot of beauty products as well as electronics such as straighteners, curlers, and blow dryers. The store is set up great also
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos