BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Breanna D.
Winnipeg , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like shopping at Sephora better, but that might be because I have them here in Canada so I'm able to shop at Sephora more. That is why Ulta only gets 4 stars because it's not in Canada. I do like that they have high end make up brands and drug store brands.
Ulta offers high end makeup and drugstore makeup. Their employees are always knowledgeable and ready to help! I nearly always buy my makeup from Ulta because they have are decent price tag on their makeup and have a wide variety of choices.
Haylee M.
I love Ulta. They have everything from drugstore to high end makeup!! I love that you can find so many different things! Plus you can get your makeup done and have you're hair done!
olivia d.
i recently shopped here for some blushers and i really loved it it wasn't incredibly busy at this time but have heard it normally is i loved the quality of the products my favourite purchase were those blushes. i would shop here again.
Amy W.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is hands down my favorite place to buy beauty products. I love that they not only have a lot of pricier brands but also an extensive selection of drugstore brands like nyx and revlon. I definitely recommend this store to anyone!!!
Komal V.
Edmonton
I use regularly bed head shampoo and mask , number 3 , they are the best as i feel for coloured hair, the shampoo is amazing and for frizzy and dry hair like me, the mask works the beat and amazingly!
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved ulta!! I live in Canada and we don't have it here but my god it's like Sephora and the mAkeup isle in the drugstore mashed together!!! So many amazing products under 1 roof! CNt wait to go back to the USA just for ulta!
Alexis 'Lexi' T.
Cedar Park, TX
I shop at Ulta pretty frequently both in store and online and both and very convenient. I like how the website lists sales and deal going on and in store you can walk to an area where all their clearance items are displayed.
Best products than myself and my friends have used ever, through out their whole entire life, one of the best products that can be used on your body safely is ulta!!!!!!!!!! I would definitly recommend this to everyone.
Olivia G.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
I absolutely love Ulta, has everything you need and never fails to impress! As a returning customer I wouldn't change a thing and I have never had problems with them
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.