7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Favorite place to go to ! Amazing . The employees are very helpful wouldn't ever complain .
Great store yo shop both High end and drugstore make up. And the helpers are always Nice.
Is great but I don't go there often but I do like the products and stop yeah yeah bye by
Me parece una tienda especial y con cosas únicas, con precios económicos y convenientes
Love some of the products they hold but they are a little bit expensive for my taste.
I honestly have no other words that best describes Ulta other than: MAKE UP HEAVEN!!!
I decided to check it out one day and I have to say I've loved it ever since. Both online and in my local store are such great experiences, the website is easy to follow and navigate through, so many options and deals all the time, so does the actual store itself. I wear only one typical brand of hair product and I was disappointed my local drug store has such a small selection, but going into ULTA the first time I couldn't believe how many they had! Not only do they have high end brands but they also have drug store brands, which I like. I'm a little sad they don't carry E.L.F products and a very small selection of Yes To products but it's no big deal. I can find them at Walmart. I signed up for the Ulta's rewards program, and so far I think it's ok, I don't like how the points expire after a month unless you're platinum. Like every rewards program, the more money you spend the more points you get which can then be added to reduce the price or total at checkout. I prefer this store over Sephora, it's less intimidating, I don't like how the employees always ask me questions and make me feel like I don't belong in there just based on how well their makeup is, and how mine isn't. I don't like how far Ulta is from my house but it's not the companies fault. The drive is so worth it.
Horrible customer service. A sampler of foundation shot out on my sweater and I went up to the counter to see if they could help me and the manager was so rude. She chewed her gum and said "yeah, that will come out." Forget the fact I have to go other places today and will now need to go home and change my top. She was non-sympathetic and
Ulta offers purchases in Canadian $ which is really helpful for avoiding that unpredictable currency exchange *sticker shock*. Prices run higher than Canadian stores for items such as MAC, however. Great if you want to get items that are N/A here, though. Eg Lorac, Tarte Shapetape, etc.
So happy Ulta started shipping to Canada!! I love that they have high end and drugstore makeup all on one website! And they literally have coupons running all the time along with gift with purchase! Highly reccomend
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos