7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,366 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really enjoy the variety in ulta's stores. They are always promoting or introducing me to new and up and coming companies that are making great beauty products. The only thing I don't care for is how much you have to spend to get their sample bags unlike at Sephora.
My one stop shop for all things beauty. Ulta is my version of a candy store - for my face! I love going in and being able to try out all of the new products before purchasing to see if it is something that I would love. I would highly recommend shopping at Ulta!
Ulta is an amazing store for makeup, hair products, perfume, and more. It is SO affordable and I thoroughly enjoy their rewards program so I can receive different benefits. I like to buy the brand Makeup Revolution from Ulta. I recommend anyone to shop here.
Ulta is basically my go to place for everything. Their makeup selection is phenomenal and I absolutely love Ulta's brand of liquid lipsticks. They have such great deals and coupons all the time so you can always find a great deal. I will always shop here!
I love Ulta! It is one of my go.to stores for beauty needs! The selection of brands and products that they carry make it easy to find that perfect product you are looking for. They always carry so much variety and I find I always leave with something new to try!
Another go-to for every day products. They carry all sorts of brands and their staff is super knowledgable. The products can fit any budget and skin type. I highly recommend going into one of their stores to get assistance from their friendly experts.
ulta is one of my favorite stores. what sets it aside from sephora is that they carry drugstore brands too, which i love. they also have a huge selection of hair products and hair tools. i just wish they had a better rewards system like sephora does.
I've only been to Ulta Beauty twice but the experience was unforgettable. I mean the first time I went it was kind of overwhelming but other than that, the staff was amazing and very helpful. Answered all the questions I had and even looked for every produced I wanted!
I've only been here a couple of times, but the staff always manages things really well for how busy they are. Sometimes I wish there was a little more choice in terms of the higher end make up, but for the most oart this is a really reliable store.
Love this store. It is like if Walgreens and Sephora had a baby!!! They always have good deals on makeup/beauty products and it is very much a one-stop-shop. I have had some difficulty with online orders to Canada, but their physical stores are amazing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos