BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I feel like a kid in a candy store inside of Ulta. It has anything and everything you could possibly need or want when it comes to beauty and skin care. I would recommend checking out Ulta if you have never been there.
Tamika J.
I absolutely LOVE Ulta!! My online cart had over $5,000 worth of product in it! I have to go to the store to buy a little at a time because I can't afford it all! Oh how I wish I could! So many things I want from Ulta!
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
One of my favorite stores! High end and drugstore all under one roof. Always coupons to use and the rewards program is amazing! The staff is always helpful. I've been to the salon a few times as well, highly recommend!
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS
I love everything about Ulta. There is a wide variety of brands that I love, and there's always someone to lend a helping hand. The benefit brow bar is also awesome! It's the only place I'll ever get my brows done now!
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I can find almost everything I need here...and you can get some good deals with their sales and coupons!
The only con is the closest Ulta to me has a wicked small parking lot and it's almost impossible to find a space!
Autumn M.
Burkesville, KY
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for beauty supplies. They have such a wide range of good priced great quality products. They have hair products and tools, all the makeup you could imagine, and skin care. I love ulta!
Mica M.
irvine, CA
Everything you need for beauty in one place! From drugstore brand to higher priced items and bigger brands. The employees are knowledgable to help everyone from experienced beauty queens to just getting started people!
Nicole B.
New Orleans, LA
I've bought products from ulta and have had some good results. Other times I've had broken canasters of hair spray or mousse and sometimes I feel like they are over priced. I hardly ever get asked if I need assistance.
Anna H.
Westerville, OH
They sold me a broken Big Sexy Hair can of volumizing mousse and did not allow me to return it. I don't find their recommendations regarding makeup helpful--too general or otherwise not confident in their own opinions.
Sarah B.
I love Ulta. It's a perfect one stop shop for high-end and drugstore products. Ulta has great sales and is excellent customer service. I also love the points program. It's fun to build points and get products for free!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.