BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah V.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Ulta sales are great. Some of their drugstore items are overpriced, but the often run sales where you can get items for less than the cost of competitor stores.
Aishah R.
I looooove ulta!! They are just soooo amazing! I loove all the brands they sell there and i just really enjoy spending my time buying and shopping from there !!
DIEGO S.
RUA IBIRATAÍ, 188 JARDIM MARIA DIRCE - GUARULHOS -SP
Excelente produtos desta marca, aqui em casa todos fazem uso desta maravilhosa marca.
Voce pode encontrar dests marca nos melhores estabelecimentos comerciais.
Diana V.
Corona, CA
I love their Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Smoky Palette. It's Long lasting it has great colorsite it applies on smoothly,
Blends easily and is Highly pigmented.
Angela G.
Babson Park Florida
I love, love, love Ulta. I always go with my bestie and we spend hours there. Not good for the purse but always a great time. The employees are wonderful too.
Gabriela M.
this is one the best departament stores ever ,you can find all types of things and have the a lot of variety of product and price!a truly peace of heaven!
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
I like their rewards program, as a Canadian I always make Ulta a destination when I travel in the US, they have well priced makeup and higher end as well.
Sarah G.
Waterlooo, ON
I adore Ulta. They've got such a wide variety of products, friendly staff, good store layouts, and more. Its my favourite place to shop for beauty items.
Alicja C.
I prefer Ulta over Sephora for multiple reasons. Main factors are: the sales are fantastic, the atmosphere is more fun, and the lighting is much better.
Jaclyn O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love Ulta. I can find a little bit of everything there. I usually go for makeup and when there is a sale. The quality and customer service is great.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.