BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley L.
One stop shop for all things beauty. I love ulta because I buy my NYX lip gloss, my hair products, straighteners, and face wash there. I get everything all at one place. So convenient.
Caceti D.
Great customer service and quick check outs. The layout of the stores makes things easy to find and everything is well organized. They carry almost every brand you could possibly want.
Ashley W.
Carmichael, CA
Customer service here is flawless, I wanted to try and color match my skin. The worker did a phenomenal job and got the right color I needed. Would recommend this store to others.
Saffron L.
Ulta make up and skin care products are so amazing and is really good with my skin mainly because i have sensitive skin and it dont make my skin worse it makes it so much better.
Anna B.
Crossville, AL
Always have a variety of whatever I need. The workers are very helpful as well. I always end up spending hours in there and spend all my money! They have the best of the best.
Michelle L.
Love shopping here they have a combination of high brands of makeup and drugstore makeup which makes it a one stop shop. Really love coming here they always have what I need.
Taylor M.
Silverdale, WA
Being really the only beauty store in my area, of course I frequent it. The girls are always very nice, knowledgeable, and have gone out of their way to help if I need it.
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
Great reward system. Sweet and helpful staff. The store is organized in a way that makes it easy to shop and to discover new products. This is my Urban Decay headquarters.
Amanda M.
ashland, MA
A product that I have used from Ulta are their eyeshadows. Great quality and high pigmented! All at an affordable price especially when comparing to luxury beauty brands.
Sheri P.
I love the diversity of Ulta Beauty stores. High end makeup, drugstore makeup & hair are all in the same store. Very often have great deals going on online & in store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.