BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
Ulta is by far one of my favorite stores.It offers great quality items that dont always break the bank.They have great service that help with all your needs.Although ulta can be very high quality very minimal amount of there products are low quality.
Abbey A.
Westfield
i bought my hair straightener at ulta & i love it! my last straightener took my hair out whenever i tried to use it but this new one works beautifully- no creases or frying of my hair! customer service was awesome and knowledgeable on their products!
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
I enjoy shopping for cosmetic products at Ulta. My favorite purchase would have to be my Hot Tools hair straightener. It is an affordable hair straightener, and does exactly what I need it to. The employees at Ulta were super helpful in assisting me!
Danielle B.
Rochester, NY
Ulta is one of my favourite stores. They have anything from perfume to hair curlers! Everything is at a reasonable price, and I love the organization of the store. The employees there are extremely helpful in helping me find what I am looking for :)
Meighan C.
Belle River, Ontario
I love visiting Ulta when I'm shopping in the States. You can get some great deals on drugstore products and still shop for the "higher end" stuff at the same time. My only issue is that they don't ship to Canada or offer free shipping to Canada.
larissa C.
Absolutamente amo a aplicação deste produto e as cores! Comprou este produto em um capricho e não tinha certeza se eu gostaria ou não, mas eu realmente amo tanto que eu comprei diferentes diferentes cores diferentes 100% recomendaria para todos.
Rahila S.
United Kingdom
i love the smashbox photo finish foundation primer and the shopping experience is really good i just love it and its affordable and the quality is really good. this is one of my favorite purchase ever and i would highly recommend shopping here.
Feri V.
Tienen muchas marcas de maquillajes buenas y reconocidas en este ámbito, siempre tienen todo lo que necesitan los clientes al igual que en sus paginas responden todos los mensajes, sin duda regreso a comprar con ellos, es una gran experiencia.
Alaa H.
I love this store its like being in heaven its all you have from lipsticks, blushes, to bronzers, eyeshadows and highlighter palletes they're amazing it's like heaven I'm telling you best quality out there I will always shop there till I die.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
I love Ulta. I love that I can go there and shop highend makeup and drugstore makeup all in one place. I can swatch anything before buying it. I love being able to see how the product looks on my skin tone and I can there unlike a drugstore.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.