BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Aaishah N.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its is my best store for buying makeups... I love mostly ever makeups in this store and they all work out for me.. However there are some misses which i don't really like bcoz of its formula... I love shopping from this store and i do it online because this store is not found in my country.. I have to search eveywhere to be able to get a single product.. And also i am not sure whether it is the original or immitation one.. So i prefer to buy online with its expensive shipping at times to get a product in hand.. I do not regret my decision of paying so much but at times when i obtain a product not to my choice, i do regret wasting a lot of money then.. However there is no trouble in trying new products amd learning which products is suited best for you.. I love trying which helps in self learning...
Alex B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. This store has an awesome rewards program, and they send me so many offers and coupons by being an Ulta-mate rewards member. I have never had an issue with returning items, which I've done several times, just make sure you keep your receipts. Sephora has more high-end brands, but Ulta has more variety and you can also purchase drugstore brands here as well. The staff is usually very helpful when I am in store, but I do the bulk of my purchasing online because you often get bonus buys and free gifts if you purchase through their website. I have so many sample sized items from Ulta that are really helpful in testing out different products.
Jasmine L.
I rarely shop at Ulta mainly because their associates are always so anti-social. If they see a customer walking over, they tend to head the other way. I feel like they don't pay as much attention to me if I don't have makeup on. Most people wouldn't cause I'm here shopping for makeup! And I get they have better rewards, but I don't feel like I'm getting a better deal when their drugstore brands are marked up.
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
I just started shopping at Ulta beauty and gotta say I have been missing out because they have so many great products. They have great sales and a point system which helps earn you some cash to use for purchases. Love it so much. I just got a free makeup bag with 12 pieces of products and a $5 discount for future purchase, free with a $19.50 purchase of ulta products. Used all of them today and love all the products.
Abby M.
Gresham , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has so many different products in their store and that's why I love them so much! The price range is drastic! I got my Lorac Pro Pallet there, and it's one of the best purchased items I've ever gotten. The pigmentation is beautiful! Builds up easily, and so blendable! You can go from day to night with a little darkening of a few colors a bamb, you're ready for a night out :)
Angela E.
Ulta is my go-to when I can't reach Sephora. They are usually in a strip mall which means parking is less stressful and I can get in and out during a lunch break. The brands range from drugstore brands to higher-end items, so it is a great place to stop if you are partial to Maybelline mascara and love Tarte palettes. The main reason I like Sephora more is the ambience is miles better at a Sephora than at Ulta. If Ulta worked on selling the experience a bit more, I would definitely stop by more.
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the selection and pricing at Ulta. The fact that there are drugstore and higher end brands really makes it convenient. The salespeople are friendly (in my experience) and helpful. There are also some awesome sales online and instore sometimes! I would prefer if Ulta shipped to Canada as well as it's quite a pain to drive over an hour to cross the border.
Cindy B.
Os produtos são ótimos, porém nada acessível aqui no Brasil. Os produtos importados que vem para o Brasil chegam com preços exagerados. No entanto, ainda assim, nunca deixou de cumprir com o que propos a respeito dos produtos e, cheguei até a marca por indicação de blogueira renomadas, como a Camila Coelho, o que demonstra a irreverência da marca.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Ulta. Unfortunately I do not live in the USA and am not able to go to Ulta often, but when I do go, I find it to be a good store. I don't find that the staff are overly helpful but sometimes I do just like to be left alone.

I love that they carry so many different brands that I am unable to get in Canada which means when I go there, I don't have to go to several different stores looking for various products.

I am also happy that they now ship to Canada.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
Ulta has makeup, skincare, and haircare at all price ranges. I love that I can get drugstore brands there as well as higher end makeup. They also carry some exclusive items that Sephora doesn't carry. The staff is always really friendly and they have a great membership program. I love shopping there and highly recommend it!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?