BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Chrissy A.
Morgantown, WV
This store is amazing! you can either get high end products, lower end products or anything and everything in between. My favorite thing I have ever purchased from there is my two-faced pallet. The reason for this is because it came with a free primer (which is worth over $20). Would deff shop here again!
Alma A.
Avenal, CA
One of the products I've used lately from Ulta is the NYX Liquid Suede cream lipstick. I think those cream lipsticks are the best and it's been one of my favorite purchase ever. I would totally recommend anyone to go shop at Ulta, they have tons of beauty products and from so many different brands.
isabel s.
amazing that is what ulta is it has a range of brands and products and it is amazing quality as well but yes there is room for improvement because they do need to keep up the stores high expectations but apart from that is it amazing all round and I would recommend going and shopping there .
Zahra D.
Ulta is ok! but compared to Sephora, the people there are not as helpful. I'll have to look for someone so I can get helped. It's a good place to go if you know what you need to purchase rather than going to try and find new products, unless you can decide on your own with no help promised.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Okay, I have picky hair! But, I don't mind because my hair is gorgeous. It is because I choose to use only the best products. At Ulta DermOrganic's Organic Argan Oil Collection makes my hair strong, healthy, and shiny. I am so happy Ulta provides the best in hair care products!
lisa s.
Vamos a hablar de ulta beauty . Que he de decir es uno de los mejores sitios para comprar maquillaje , tiene una amplia variedad . No tengo quejas sobre esta tienda . Su calidad es excelente o aun mejor . Sin duda volveria a comprar alli y lo mismo os recomiendo a vosotros .
Abby S.
Have always been meh about ulta. I love that they carry brands that Sephora doesn't! Their rewards program is way better than Sephora's as well. The employees are very distant. Its always hard to look for a foundation to match because they don't take the time to swatch.
Ashley P.
We don't have Ulta here in Canada but I have been in one while visiting the States! I like the selection for the most part, especially compared to what we have in Canada. I found a lot of cool brands that are not carried in Canadian drugstores which was really awesome.
lian k.
good brand. i gave them only 4 stars because i dont buy ther often but this is a good brend. one yime i buy there like 100 dollar. good purchase. it is very fun to go to buy goodies in ulta. pros. a good company with good proudocts. i will want to go buy there again.
Mekenzi F.
Lawrence, KS
Ulta is my go to spot for makeup and other health needs. I visit my local location very often. The employees are always very helpful and have even helped me shade match several foundations in hopes to find my favorite one. It's by far my favorite place to buy makeup.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.