BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Maryn A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Ulta is one of my go to's for all things beauty. I like that you can get a mix of high end and drug store beauty products. They have a nice variety of vegan/cruelty free products which is important to me. I don't feel that the everyone working there is quite as qualified as those at specialty stores but I will return.
Christine D.
I like that they have drugstore options right next to more expensive products. However, there is never anyone helping to sell drugstore makeup and the pricier options that you actually want never seem to be in stock in store. Online shopping is horrible because it won't accept my perfectly legal and able debit card.
VESTINE U.
I have never used these products but it looks good and i would like to try some of these products
as i said before i am not sure about this i just like it
i have been there once but i only saw soap and things so i really wanna go again
yeah of course i will shop here again its an awesome shop from the looks of it
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love shopping at ULTA. It is a huge store with name brand makeup to drug store makeup. This is another store that I can spend hours shopping and looking at everything. It's a must that when shopping for makeup I spend at least $200.00 on haircare, makeup, perfume, and other odds and ends that ULTA carries.
Carina E.
Saint Louis, MO
I like Ulta because they have drug store products and major beauty brands or higher end products all under one roof. The prices are good but my local Ulta could sometimes use some help in having things kept in stock or cleanliness. Overall the company however is pretty good and I like their loyalty program.
Chrissy A.
Morgantown, WV
This store is amazing! you can either get high end products, lower end products or anything and everything in between. My favorite thing I have ever purchased from there is my two-faced pallet. The reason for this is because it came with a free primer (which is worth over $20). Would deff shop here again!
Alma A.
Avenal, CA
One of the products I've used lately from Ulta is the NYX Liquid Suede cream lipstick. I think those cream lipsticks are the best and it's been one of my favorite purchase ever. I would totally recommend anyone to go shop at Ulta, they have tons of beauty products and from so many different brands.
isabel s.
amazing that is what ulta is it has a range of brands and products and it is amazing quality as well but yes there is room for improvement because they do need to keep up the stores high expectations but apart from that is it amazing all round and I would recommend going and shopping there .
Zahra D.
Ulta is ok! but compared to Sephora, the people there are not as helpful. I'll have to look for someone so I can get helped. It's a good place to go if you know what you need to purchase rather than going to try and find new products, unless you can decide on your own with no help promised.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Okay, I have picky hair! But, I don't mind because my hair is gorgeous. It is because I choose to use only the best products. At Ulta DermOrganic's Organic Argan Oil Collection makes my hair strong, healthy, and shiny. I am so happy Ulta provides the best in hair care products!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.