BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Chezney P.
Ulta is always a fun shopping experience. I do tend to choose Sephora over Ulta for my high quality make up products, but for everything else Ulta is better. Ulta has many adorable options. I will continue to shop here.
Shannon R.
Houma, LA
Ulta is a great place to get popular items at a great price. I recently purchased items online and they shipped quickly. When there is a product that usually requires a subscription, Ulta usually has it commitment free.
Anaeka  C.
I love the variety of products ULTA carries! Their employees are usually helpful and never overbearing. I recently saw a few men working at the store close to where I live and I felt even better about shopping at ULTA!
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite stores! High end and drugstore all under one roof. Always coupons to use and the rewards program is amazing! The staff is always helpful. I've been to the salon a few times as well, highly recommend!
Mia M.
Ulta is my go to store I love that you can get drugstore products and high end as well!! It's very close by another reason I love it! Always have to leave with something it's great quality products and lots of variety!
Sara U.
Foley, AL
I don't feel like the store is easy to navigate my way around. It takes me forever to find what I'm looking for without help. However I did have a sales associate help and we found it in no time. Good customer service!
Leslie M.
Oceanside, CA
I love this store it has everything you will need . Customer service is great the girls are very helpful there is good quality . The shopping experience is great I would recommend anyone to go there you won't regret it
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY
I'd been using a sulfate free shampoo for years when they changed the formula. Went to Ulta based on a recommendation and loved that I had more sulfate free options than the big box store, and I found a product I love!
Kerri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I go there all the time and spend all my money!! Lol. They have great sales and I love getting points for my purchases to get money off my purchases. It has helped me save some money on big items I wanted.
Emily F.
Pikesville, MD
It is great. They have so many different products, not only makeup, but hair products, nail products and other helpful things. It is very affordable and great quality. I will shop there again and recommend to everyone.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?