7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,451 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
amazing that is what ulta is it has a range of brands and products and it is amazing quality as well but yes there is room for improvement because they do need to keep up the stores high expectations but apart from that is it amazing all round and I would recommend going and shopping there .
Ulta is ok! but compared to Sephora, the people there are not as helpful. I'll have to look for someone so I can get helped. It's a good place to go if you know what you need to purchase rather than going to try and find new products, unless you can decide on your own with no help promised.
Okay, I have picky hair! But, I don't mind because my hair is gorgeous. It is because I choose to use only the best products. At Ulta DermOrganic's Organic Argan Oil Collection makes my hair strong, healthy, and shiny. I am so happy Ulta provides the best in hair care products!
Vamos a hablar de ulta beauty . Que he de decir es uno de los mejores sitios para comprar maquillaje , tiene una amplia variedad . No tengo quejas sobre esta tienda . Su calidad es excelente o aun mejor . Sin duda volveria a comprar alli y lo mismo os recomiendo a vosotros .
Have always been meh about ulta. I love that they carry brands that Sephora doesn't! Their rewards program is way better than Sephora's as well. The employees are very distant. Its always hard to look for a foundation to match because they don't take the time to swatch.
We don't have Ulta here in Canada but I have been in one while visiting the States! I like the selection for the most part, especially compared to what we have in Canada. I found a lot of cool brands that are not carried in Canadian drugstores which was really awesome.
good brand. i gave them only 4 stars because i dont buy ther often but this is a good brend. one yime i buy there like 100 dollar. good purchase. it is very fun to go to buy goodies in ulta. pros. a good company with good proudocts. i will want to go buy there again.
Ulta is my go to spot for makeup and other health needs. I visit my local location very often. The employees are always very helpful and have even helped me shade match several foundations in hopes to find my favorite one. It's by far my favorite place to buy makeup.
I bought the Urban Decay lipgloss here a couple of months ago. Ulta has a wide range of different beauty products from makeup to different skin and hair products. I think the workers need to attend customers more. I love shopping here!!!! EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GO!!!
Ulta is a great place to shop for beauty products because they offer a lot of different varieties. They're prices differ depending on they type of product; the higher end it is, the more expensive it will be. Altogether, it is a great place to shop for everyone.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos