7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Super friendly staff who seems to enjoy where they work. Its great to be able to ask questions to "professionals" instead of trying to Google an answer in a Wal-Mart aisle. Iv always been satisfied with my experience while shopping here. The Brow Bar is my favorite. A little pricey, but totally worth it!
I love Ulta for all their selection of makeup and hair care products. No way could I ever make a decision on my favorite purchase ever. They have affordable all the way to expensive products. Room for improvement would be in their salon. Hate it.
I love this store they carry all of my Clinique products and someone is always there to tone match you and give you advise.
Ulta is secondary to sephora for me. I have a weird relationship with Ulta. I usually shop here when there's limited release products that are not available at sephora. I don't like Ulta's point system. I like that they offer coupons often but I don't like how the drugstore makeup items are usually higher priced than what they are at the actual drug store. Shopping online is great but I usually don't have a good experience when going to the stores.
My go to store for finding whatever beauty products I need! All of the women on staff have tons of knowledge and advice when it comes to makeup
I am constantly buying products from ulta. It is my go to for all my beauty products. I shop for hair cair, makeup, skincare, nail Polish, and all my other beauty needs. They have all of the top brands and great service. I can always find what I'm looking for when shopping here. They also always have fun new stuff to try.
I bought two of their highlights and they are amazing. I love to use them when it's a special event I love it because its worth the money.
Very nice love the way they help you to messy. I don't shop there often but when I do it's great. They are super sweet and will be returning asap.
utla can be overwhlemeing at first, especially if you're not already up to date with all things makeup. but the store associates are friendly and VERY helpful!
Ulta has absolutely everything. However. Employees also think they know everything. If you ask for one thing, the send you in a different direction based off of what they like. Which is whatever. But they almost don't want to let you purchase the product you actually came in for...
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos