BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Allison P.
Pekin, IL
Super friendly staff who seems to enjoy where they work. Its great to be able to ask questions to "professionals" instead of trying to Google an answer in a Wal-Mart aisle. Iv always been satisfied with my experience while shopping here. The Brow Bar is my favorite. A little pricey, but totally worth it!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I love Ulta for all their selection of makeup and hair care products. No way could I ever make a decision on my favorite purchase ever. They have affordable all the way to expensive products. Room for improvement would be in their salon. Hate it.
Shallynn B.
Yulee, FL
I love this store they carry all of my Clinique products and someone is always there to tone match you and give you advise.
Kasera G.
Georgetown, TX
Ulta is secondary to sephora for me. I have a weird relationship with Ulta. I usually shop here when there's limited release products that are not available at sephora. I don't like Ulta's point system. I like that they offer coupons often but I don't like how the drugstore makeup items are usually higher priced than what they are at the actual drug store. Shopping online is great but I usually don't have a good experience when going to the stores.
Kayla M.
Bedford, TX
My go to store for finding whatever beauty products I need! All of the women on staff have tons of knowledge and advice when it comes to makeup
Serenity M.
Island, KY
I am constantly buying products from ulta. It is my go to for all my beauty products. I shop for hair cair, makeup, skincare, nail Polish, and all my other beauty needs. They have all of the top brands and great service. I can always find what I'm looking for when shopping here. They also always have fun new stuff to try.
Samantha G.
Edinburg, TX
I bought two of their highlights and they are amazing. I love to use them when it's a special event I love it because its worth the money.
Jennifer W.
Very nice love the way they help you to messy. I don't shop there often but when I do it's great. They are super sweet and will be returning asap.
Brianna K.
Marmora, NJ
utla can be overwhlemeing at first, especially if you're not already up to date with all things makeup. but the store associates are friendly and VERY helpful!
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Ulta has absolutely everything. However. Employees also think they know everything. If you ask for one thing, the send you in a different direction based off of what they like. Which is whatever. But they almost don't want to let you purchase the product you actually came in for...
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.