BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
We don't have an Ulta store around us. That's OK. I have internet and can order at any time. I receive my products fast and easy. I like the convince of being able to purchase different brands at one time. If your looking for a website that offers different brands this is the one!
Paige D.
This is where my love for makeup, high end and drugstore both, truly began! The variety and price range means that there is something there for everyone! I love that there is both hair, skin, nails, and makeup products there, and the staff is always super friendly. Their rewards program is also my favorite!!
Jennifer H.
Lovebta because you can buy drugstore and high end all in one store. It recognizes that drugstore products have something to offer and that a a lot of people buy a mix of high end and drugstore.
Audra D.
Oakdale, CA
I love the automatic lip liner in Spice. It is very moisturizing, does not dry out. Very convenient because no sharpener needs to be carried with it. An application lasts me until lunch, and then once more and I'm good for the rest of work day.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
My absolute favorite makeup store. I order from here at least monthly or go in store! Their staff are always friendly and helpful. I like that they have a wide selection of products from lower end to the prestige brands! They run great specials and deals as well!
Jackelyn H.
National City, CA
Love the prices! I buy my nyx cosmetics there and always find what I need although it takes a bit of patience at times. I love the variety they have, only down side is that they sometimes run out of certain brushes.
Christy D.
Pelham, AL
The NYX powder I purchased has been my go-to beauty product since I purchased it a month ago. The powder goes on smoothly and stays on all day! I highly recommend this product!
Doris P.
Jacksonville, NC
I love their product line and for the money you cant beat it. I use their eye shadow and face finishing powder. Its great..stays on all day.
Briana V.
Ulta has everything. From high end products you would find in Sephora to products you can also find in a drugstore or Target.
Lindsay R.
Sumter, SC
I've used the bare minerals beginner kit and it was amazing. I was skeptical about spending so much money on makeup I've never used before, but when I walked into Ulta, I caught their Christmas deal with the beginners for Bare Minerals and now I'm hooked. :)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.