7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Have always been meh about ulta. I love that they carry brands that Sephora doesn't! Their rewards program is way better than Sephora's as well. The employees are very distant. Its always hard to look for a foundation to match because they don't take the time to swatch.
We don't have Ulta here in Canada but I have been in one while visiting the States! I like the selection for the most part, especially compared to what we have in Canada. I found a lot of cool brands that are not carried in Canadian drugstores which was really awesome.
good brand. i gave them only 4 stars because i dont buy ther often but this is a good brend. one yime i buy there like 100 dollar. good purchase. it is very fun to go to buy goodies in ulta. pros. a good company with good proudocts. i will want to go buy there again.
Ulta is my go to spot for makeup and other health needs. I visit my local location very often. The employees are always very helpful and have even helped me shade match several foundations in hopes to find my favorite one. It's by far my favorite place to buy makeup.
I bought the Urban Decay lipgloss here a couple of months ago. Ulta has a wide range of different beauty products from makeup to different skin and hair products. I think the workers need to attend customers more. I love shopping here!!!! EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GO!!!
Ulta is a great place to shop for beauty products because they offer a lot of different varieties. They're prices differ depending on they type of product; the higher end it is, the more expensive it will be. Altogether, it is a great place to shop for everyone.
Wish there was a way Canadians could buy products online and i wish the employees knew more and could give samples. I do still love ulta though and think the sales are amazing there. I always go and pick up nyx and clearance items! thanks for being awesome ulta
I have heard very good reviews of ulta, and it would make me very great to be able to obtain something from Ulta since I have seen very good reviews of ulta as of friends or as of Youtubers if I had the opportunity, would be one of the thousands to go to Ulta
No conozco esta marca mucho, pero me contaron que es buena. Me dan muchas ganas de probarlo pero para esto habrá que esperar, este no es el momento. Segun lo que me dijeron sirve muchisimo, asi que aliento a que la que tiene la posibilidad lo haga y me cuente
I love ulta. I recently discovered that they have really good clearance on a lot of great quality products. It's fun to hunt for good deals there. I recently got 3 lipsticks for $6. I swear I could spend all day at that store. Plus they have a ton of testers!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos