BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Michel M.
Fort Worth, TX
Ulta is my second favorite because they always have what i need and they also have really really good makeup they and they have sales too
Julissia L.
Tucson, AZ
Ultra is my favorite store for beauty products ! It not only have high end makeup products but it also has drugstore & skin care products which is great ! They have samples to test products out too !
Amy S.
Del Rio, TX
Ulta is definitely a one stop for all beauty product needs. Everything you could need or possibly imagine. I like that they carry salon quality products, but they also carry wonderful drug store brands as well. The downside is that all of that in one store can be overwhelming when deciding on what you need. Definitely ask a salesclerk for help. I have always foind them to be very knowledgable of the products they carry.
Alyssa R.
Canyon, TX
I love the affordability of the Ilya brand makeup and I also love that I can buy my high end products there. It makes me happy to walk in that store.
Caley D.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love Ulta. They have the best selection of makeup and beauty products. This is my go to place for all things beauty and they always have the best deals on their products!
Molly H.
troy , OH
Ulta is a great store if you are in need of a top of the line product! Need to know how to use it, what skin type it is best for and what else would go well with it? They know all of that too!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
This place is Heaven for me! Wall to wall beauty at all different budgets. I love this store!
Erin M.
Lexington, KY
Love the variety of products and pricing that you can't beat. But can't always find exactly what I am looking for and the staff isn't always as helpful as other makeup stores.
Yahayra V.
Similar to Sephora, I love shopping at Ulta! There are always great higher quality products to be found here. The range of brands and products themselves is great and I haven't had a bad experience there.
Allison K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
ULTA has alot of great products to choose from, also have everything you need from make up to hair products
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.