BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
By far my favorite place to shop for all of my beauty needs. Their rewards program is amazing. And they always have coupons in their ads. It's is kept super clean and very organized and has all the newest items stocked.
Maricarmen A.
I love this store! It is close to where I live and it always has amazing drugstore and high end products as well! The only thing I don't really like at times is the customer service they give. For that I prefer Sephora.
Kasey D.
I love that ulta has more affordable and drug store brands as well as the good stuff. It's like a one stop makeup shop. I haven't been to their brow bar but I have heard good things and have thought about trying it out.
Nathaly S.
Ulta has amazing products for the right price. They have a vast variety of products from different brands at really affordable prices. They ship really fast if you order online, they have great customer service as well.
Kerry T.
The day Ulta came to turn was one of the best and worst of my life! lol! Seriously though, it's organized, the people are great and I can find MOST of the products I use here. Their rewards program is awesome as well!!!
Jessica D.
Windsor, CT
I recently got a gift card to Ulta and have never been before! I can't beleive it took me 27 years to go in there! I enjoyed looking around at all the different options. I will definitely be going back there again soon!
MaryBeth R.
From the moment I discovered Ulta, I was hooked. They have a large variety of brands, from high end to drugstore, all available in one location. Also, a salon is available. I love shopping here and finding new products!
Citlally V.
I love ulta because they basically have everything. My shopping experience was great. I love how they carry some drugstore products, and high end makeup products. I really recommend shopping here, it's an amazing store.
Cheyenne F.
Downsville, LA
This is my favorite store to buy beauty products at. They have such a wide variety and they only sell good quality products. There's quite a few very affordable brands. This is my go to store. I recommend shopping here.
Chezney P.
Ulta is always a fun shopping experience. I do tend to choose Sephora over Ulta for my high quality make up products, but for everything else Ulta is better. Ulta has many adorable options. I will continue to shop here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.