7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I enjoy ultas variety in products ranging from many different brands! Also they carry anything from haircare to skincare. The inventory is always sparce I feel like no matter what store in my area I go into so it's frustrating not being able to find some products.
I recently went to ulta and bought modern renaissance. It is amazing and so is the quality
I love ulta! They always have the makeup and hair products I want and they have a wonderful loyalty points program. It's so easy to spend tons of money here bc they have so many great beauty products.
IT Cosmetics Superhero mascara is everything it claims to be - I love the color and lengthening it gives to my tiny lashes! I also don't have a lot of fall out at the end of the day. While it's more expensive than your typical drugstore mascara I find it to be worth the money.
I love ulta! They have such a wide variety of products and brands. The only downside is that their store can be very overwhelming if you don't know what you're looking for. I definitely recommend shopping here though!
I like ulta for their fragrances and hair products. I don't really shop there for makeup because they don't have the brands I love. But the salons are usually nice and well priced. I shop here occasionally.
Ive never actually used it but I think it would be amazing and again I never have money so its hard for me to buy anything
I use Ulta makeup brushes. They are long lasting and my makeup goes on smooth without being cakey. I use those brushes over all the others I have.
At Ulta I have bought the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. So far I like it a lot. I shop at Ulta but not that much. There's nothing that I'm against this product because it's a very good setting spray. I would highly recommend it.
ULTA's 2 in 1 Lipstick and gloss. It feels great going on, very moisturizing, but I wish it didn't take so long to build color. It does take several swipes, so I feel like it's not going to last long. Overall, however, I feel it's a great product.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos