BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Danielle C.
I enjoy ultas variety in products ranging from many different brands! Also they carry anything from haircare to skincare. The inventory is always sparce I feel like no matter what store in my area I go into so it's frustrating not being able to find some products.
I recently went to ulta and bought modern renaissance. It is amazing and so is the quality
Michelle C.
Farmingdale, NY
I love ulta! They always have the makeup and hair products I want and they have a wonderful loyalty points program. It's so easy to spend tons of money here bc they have so many great beauty products.
STEPHANIE V.
Sellersville, PA
IT Cosmetics Superhero mascara is everything it claims to be - I love the color and lengthening it gives to my tiny lashes! I also don't have a lot of fall out at the end of the day. While it's more expensive than your typical drugstore mascara I find it to be worth the money.
Taijoura T.
I love ulta! They have such a wide variety of products and brands. The only downside is that their store can be very overwhelming if you don't know what you're looking for. I definitely recommend shopping here though!
Giselle G.
Denver, CO
I like ulta for their fragrances and hair products. I don't really shop there for makeup because they don't have the brands I love. But the salons are usually nice and well priced. I shop here occasionally.
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS
Ive never actually used it but I think it would be amazing and again I never have money so its hard for me to buy anything
Kimberly H.
Shelby, NC
I use Ulta makeup brushes. They are long lasting and my makeup goes on smooth without being cakey. I use those brushes over all the others I have.
Adalin R.
Madill, OK
At Ulta I have bought the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. So far I like it a lot. I shop at Ulta but not that much. There's nothing that I'm against this product because it's a very good setting spray. I would highly recommend it.
Kayla E.
Mt Pleasant, SC
ULTA's 2 in 1 Lipstick and gloss. It feels great going on, very moisturizing, but I wish it didn't take so long to build color. It does take several swipes, so I feel like it's not going to last long. Overall, however, I feel it's a great product.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.