7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Drop a lot of money at Ulta! Love the emails with exclusive deals and love earning points!
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores. I always go here to get my hair care and skin products. They have everything I need and want
I love ulta! I go there for like anything i could ever need to pamper myself except for a few things. I wish they sold some products that i can only find at sephora, but other than 1 or 2 things they have everything i want or need! When i had issues with my gift cards online i messaged them on facebook and they fixed everything immediately also so customer service is always pretty great.
Ulta is great because they also carry drugstore brands. I got an amazing hairdryer there and it was on sale and I had a coupon too!
I love everything there it's a sephora but they also have drug store options witch is a must!
I love shopping at Ulta. I love the fact that they have drugstore brands and high end brands in one location. They have a good reward system and the people that work there are usually pretty helpful
Ulta is like a mini sephora it has a variety of other different and more affordable brands
Love Ulta, it's like Sephora but less exclusivity and more cheaper brands too. There are a ton of brands I haven't heard of too which can be good and bad, sometimes I find great stuff I never knew existed.
i bought ultra as a gift it was a very easy website to navigate and the prices were good the experience was very good the purchase was a great idea
Love shopping at ulta. I always find what I need. The people there are very helpful. I always get my beauty supplies there.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos