BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Zahra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is ok! but compared to Sephora, the people there are not as helpful. I'll have to look for someone so I can get helped. It's a good place to go if you know what you need to purchase rather than going to try and find new products, unless you can decide on your own with no help promised.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Okay, I have picky hair! But, I don't mind because my hair is gorgeous. It is because I choose to use only the best products. At Ulta DermOrganic's Organic Argan Oil Collection makes my hair strong, healthy, and shiny. I am so happy Ulta provides the best in hair care products!
lisa s.
Vamos a hablar de ulta beauty . Que he de decir es uno de los mejores sitios para comprar maquillaje , tiene una amplia variedad . No tengo quejas sobre esta tienda . Su calidad es excelente o aun mejor . Sin duda volveria a comprar alli y lo mismo os recomiendo a vosotros .
Abby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have always been meh about ulta. I love that they carry brands that Sephora doesn't! Their rewards program is way better than Sephora's as well. The employees are very distant. Its always hard to look for a foundation to match because they don't take the time to swatch.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We don't have Ulta here in Canada but I have been in one while visiting the States! I like the selection for the most part, especially compared to what we have in Canada. I found a lot of cool brands that are not carried in Canadian drugstores which was really awesome.
lian k.
good brand. i gave them only 4 stars because i dont buy ther often but this is a good brend. one yime i buy there like 100 dollar. good purchase. it is very fun to go to buy goodies in ulta. pros. a good company with good proudocts. i will want to go buy there again.
Mekenzi F.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to spot for makeup and other health needs. I visit my local location very often. The employees are always very helpful and have even helped me shade match several foundations in hopes to find my favorite one. It's by far my favorite place to buy makeup.
monique v.
Rio Grande City, TX
I bought the Urban Decay lipgloss here a couple of months ago. Ulta has a wide range of different beauty products from makeup to different skin and hair products. I think the workers need to attend customers more. I love shopping here!!!! EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GO!!!
Liisa O.
Edmonton
Ulta is a great place to shop for beauty products because they offer a lot of different varieties. They're prices differ depending on they type of product; the higher end it is, the more expensive it will be. Altogether, it is a great place to shop for everyone.
Avalon M.
Wish there was a way Canadians could buy products online and i wish the employees knew more and could give samples. I do still love ulta though and think the sales are amazing there. I always go and pick up nyx and clearance items! thanks for being awesome ulta
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?