BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA
Great store! Customer service is always amazing and has anything a girl could ever need or want! One stop shop for it all from taking a nice bath to getting all dolled up!
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
I love the ulta beauty lipsticks ūüíĄThey go on so smoothly and that stay on my lips snd and keep my lips moisturized & not dry looking or feeling! ūüėôūüėć‚̧
There's an ulta right down the street from me and I live there. I love that they all brands there! The brow bar is my favorite place to be.
Nicci V.
Saint Louis, MO
Big sexy hair root plumper is a life saver for the days I need to blow dry and go. Ulta has it at a decent price and it's always in stock. Combined with my big sexy hair hair spray on the days I get to actually style my hair, makes all the difference.
Nelly G.
Austin, TX
Ulta is always so big. They have all high end and drugstore products which is great. I love shopping at ULTA because it makes it easy to find discounted beauty products and they have sales more often that Sephora.
Renee E.
Such a convenient store I love how they have high-end and drugstore products staff are always very helpful and very nice
sami c.
Dayton, OH
I've gotten so many things from Ulta (they literally have everything) the prices are about your average beauty products. they even have a drugstore section (though I have noticed it's a dollar or two more compared to walmart for the same products) but they have so many high end makeup, skin care, hair care, drug store makeup, hair styling, and nail products. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
I prefer ulta over any other store. I like how you get the option from lower end products to higher end as well. Very nice employees and I feel like theyre not as judgey as other make up store workers.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI
My ultimate favorite makeup store. I buy almost all of my makeup from here becasue I love the variety, prices, and the fact that they also sell drugstore products.
Allie M.
Duvall
I have always been a huge fan of Ulta. Recently I went when they had one of their Too Faced events going on and the help that I recovered not only at this event, but during every visit I go into the store for I am impressed with the help I receive in finding my perfect shade, color pallets, etc.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.