7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store! Customer service is always amazing and has anything a girl could ever need or want! One stop shop for it all from taking a nice bath to getting all dolled up!
I love the ulta beauty lipsticks 💄They go on so smoothly and that stay on my lips snd and keep my lips moisturized & not dry looking or feeling! 😙😍❤
There's an ulta right down the street from me and I live there. I love that they all brands there! The brow bar is my favorite place to be.
Big sexy hair root plumper is a life saver for the days I need to blow dry and go. Ulta has it at a decent price and it's always in stock. Combined with my big sexy hair hair spray on the days I get to actually style my hair, makes all the difference.
Ulta is always so big. They have all high end and drugstore products which is great. I love shopping at ULTA because it makes it easy to find discounted beauty products and they have sales more often that Sephora.
Such a convenient store I love how they have high-end and drugstore products staff are always very helpful and very nice
I've gotten so many things from Ulta (they literally have everything) the prices are about your average beauty products. they even have a drugstore section (though I have noticed it's a dollar or two more compared to walmart for the same products) but they have so many high end makeup, skin care, hair care, drug store makeup, hair styling, and nail products. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
I prefer ulta over any other store. I like how you get the option from lower end products to higher end as well. Very nice employees and I feel like theyre not as judgey as other make up store workers.
My ultimate favorite makeup store. I buy almost all of my makeup from here becasue I love the variety, prices, and the fact that they also sell drugstore products.
I have always been a huge fan of Ulta. Recently I went when they had one of their Too Faced events going on and the help that I recovered not only at this event, but during every visit I go into the store for I am impressed with the help I receive in finding my perfect shade, color pallets, etc.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos