BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Paige R.
Allendale, MI
I really like Ulta because they just such a huge selection. The employees are really helpful, and I could spend as much time in there as needed because its just fun being there. It is pricey but they have deals sometimes. I mostly shop for cosmetics there so I do not know anything about the skin care they carry. I would recommend it to anyone.
Isabella F.
Ulta has a great range of beauty products which include a variety of makeup, skincare and haircare brands to choose from. Their staff are very helpful and they all clearly have a lot of knowledge about the products that they sell. Overall, I think Ulta is a great place to shop if you are looking for a wide range of beauty products and brands.
Kenzie K.
There is only one bad thing I have to say about Ulta, is I wish they carried glam glow, Kat Von D and Jeffree Star cosmetics. But besides that I LOVE Ulta! They ladies are so helpful! I prefer it over Sephora any day. The environment is very relaxed and it's a comfortable shopping experience. I also can't get enough of their rewards program!
Katie J.
Found the product I was looking for on the first try! The experience was wonderful! The layout of the store was wonderful! everything was where it was labeled to be. It was my first time shopping instore. I would highly recommend shopping here. there are a wide variety of brands all the way from the cheap ones to the most expensive ones.
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I do like the variety in brands, the employees are not very knowledgable. Most of them don't know much about the brands except for ones they personally use and even then it isn't even well sought advice. I also feel they don't have the same expertise compared to other makeup counters or stores when it comes to application.
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
This is my all time favorite store! Because they always have everything from drugstore product to high-end! They also have a beauty salon! And hair product and that helps a lot! They also have a hand full of fragrance and skin care! I go to this store all the time even when I'm bored. I always have an amazing time at this store.
Jennifer B.
Newark, OH
AS far as them claiming to be a one stop shop for women they really are. They have prestige makeup brands, as well as drugstore makeup brands, hair care, they even have a hair salon, nail salon and a facial center as well. I shop here constantly in store and online, it is so convenient and they even have an app for your phone.
Jerusha M.
Irvine, CA
In addition to Sephora this is my go to for cheaper products as I can find drugstore skincare products such as Neutragena. They have a huge selection of items and also provide a point system to get rewards. Every once in a while they have free items if you spend a certain amount such as spend $75 total and get a free bathrobe.
Morgan S.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live in Canada most of the time but when I'm in the states this is my go to! It's like a drugstore and Sephora in one, so obviously it's amazing. The point perk benefits are way better than anywhere! You get real money off instead of little samples. The staff is always so amazing and they always have good deals going on
Alli B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ulta. It is my go to for all things hair, makeup, and beauty. The customer service is absolutely wonderful. The store carries top brand makeup, as well as super affordable. The Benefit Brow Bar located inside is the best place to get your brows perfected. I wouldn't go anywhere else. 10/10 would recommend.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?