BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One stop shop for everything beauty! A lot of high end products and they have a rewards system and have deals for giveaways.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I almost always shop here when buying beauty products. They always have sales and you can get $3.50 off of a $10+ purchase EVERY TIME YOU SHOP. Plus, free samples! Great prices and variety of products.
Maddie C.
I love ulta because they have high-end and drugstore makeup all in one place. You can also find lots of good affordable brands that you can't find in most drugstores. I just wish that they had makeup remover so if you swatched things you could take it off of your arm before leaving the store.
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great collection of beauty products in one store. About the same price as In other retail stores but do put them on sale. They have a brand that is really good as well.
Lex M.
I love ulta, they have almost everything you'd need beauty wise. I love their point system I've been platinum and have gotten so many great deals, coupons, and early access to certain palettes! I love shopping at ulta& in glad I signed up for their emails! You can get some awesome deals from them!
Taylor H.
Auburn, AL
Ulta is my go to for cosmetics. I love their natural makeup and beauty lines I personally use the tarte beauty line. Recommended first at ulta, haven't changed product lines since!
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta more than I love any other store in the world!! I'm a premium member at Ulta and it has been the greatest thing ever I just love it! When I need to destress and unwind this is my go to place! Thank you ulta for starting my makeup addiction!
Cherise R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is every girl's dream store. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to just buy every single thing in there. They have a lot more choices and products than any other beauty store. The only thing that kinds sucks is their prices are very expensive. Like 17$ headbands. But everything besides that is great, even got my prom hair and makeup done there!
Anna R.
Antigo , WI
What a great place to find all of your beauty needs. They have all of the amazing hair products that you could think of. The customer service is exceptional. I won't buy my buy products anywhere else !
Shreya P.
Suwanee, GA
I love that this store has all my products right there and at good prices. Also love that they have a salon right in there as well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?