7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Recently discovered an amazing highlighter by essence for a great price definitely worth checking out
Ulta is the perfect place for makeup and beauty lovers. They offer a wide range of products and prices that allows everyone to find high quality products on any budget. I love shopping there and checking out all of the latest beauty products in person, especially since they offer the chance to try out a lot of products in store before committing to a purchase that might be a bit pricey. I love Ulta and definitely recommend it to all the ladies in my life.
Absolutely love Ulta they have amazing products for great prices and have great sales
I get anything here. I get hair, nails, or any thing to care for my body and it's needs.
Great make up great variety Awesome pricing such a win win situation when I can't get to Mac Ulta is definitely my go to place
I appreciate that Ulta has both drug store and higher end make up brands to choose from all in one stop. I prefer to shop online and would appreciate an easier return system..similar to other online makeup retailers for products that either didn't work out for me or for unused products that looked differently than expected based on the computer screen!
ULTA is the best hair and skin care store. Offers both mens and womens beauty supplies. I shop at ULTA whenever I have a need for hair or skin care supplies. My fiancé shops at ULTA weekly.
Very good pricing for drug store products sometimes it's cheaper then CVS or whatever , they have good sales happening everyday and they finally have a charge card to be use at the store you just gotta pay for it later which is always nice
I recently bought the tarte pro palette and it is breathtaking. The pigmentation and service at ulta is unreal.
All of the oldest that I've been to have been very clean and very welcoming the employees or not Watchdogs the entire time you're in there they will answer questions if you have any and they will help you find products that are good for your skin or good for your hair depending on what you're looking for but the displays for each products are very organized and very welcoming and definitely a place that I would go
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos