7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,508 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My older sister is the beauty queen of the family. She has always been into hair and makeup, and has always been the one to teach (by teach, I mean do) me how to use products. When Ulta opened near us, she discovered IT Cosmetics. One year for my birthday she got me the IT Cosmetics Celebration palette. I was shocked at how nicely this powder palette looks on my skin. It is very lightweight and doesn't clog my pores. Best blush, bronzer, and highlighter I have ever used.
Very great makeup store. Has all my needs drug store or high end it's great! Always my go to place.
Love the store , love how they always have promotions , points and love how they always send me coupons. It's my second favorite beauty storenof all time
I love Ulta! The rewards program is amazing, especially with my Ultamate MasterCard. I earn points for free makeup in a good amount of time. I also like the mix of drug store and high end.
They are an ok brand. Good quality, depending on what you find and purchase. The stores are nice and the people seem to usually be knowledgable and helpful.
Not as good as sephora. Does have a lot of stuff I need though. Need to expand their variety
I like how I an get both high end, and high street products in one store. The down side is, is that they don't provide containers for samples.
I like Ulta. They always have neat products. I don't like that the prices are inflated compared to drug stores and I don't like that the majority of the employees are judgmental females that have no place to be judging anyone. I also don't like that they make you feel bad for asking questions and their salons are incredibly overrated and over priced--$25 for an eyebrow wax?? No thanks.
Fav store because they have everything you need at a great price!!!!! Very helpful employees
Love this store! So many selections, its like going to a dang candy store, but with makeup! So many choices!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos