BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kathy J.
Ulta is such an amazing brand and store! Whilst I was in the states Ulta became my second home and I would make a visit each week just to see what was going on in their sale section and what new products they had. I think the fact that they sell a range of highend and drugstore is great because it really encourages a range of customers to come into their store!
Maggie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great, and very easy to find location for all things beauty. They do not have as many luxury brands in store as Sephora, but they do provide drugstore/affordable brands along with high end brands. They have a solid rewards program that translates to money you can use in stores which is very convenient for people who use this store frequently.
Jeanell N.
Toronto Ontario
The product that I have tried before at Ulta is a perfume. The perfumes at ulta smell so sweet and are long lasting. My problem with Ulta is that there are not many Ulta stores near me and i have to go far to find one. I do not shop here ofte because of that problem but I recommend that if you need a good high end brand perfume that you go to Ulta
Paige R.
Allendale, MI
I really like Ulta because they just such a huge selection. The employees are really helpful, and I could spend as much time in there as needed because its just fun being there. It is pricey but they have deals sometimes. I mostly shop for cosmetics there so I do not know anything about the skin care they carry. I would recommend it to anyone.
Isabella F.
Ulta has a great range of beauty products which include a variety of makeup, skincare and haircare brands to choose from. Their staff are very helpful and they all clearly have a lot of knowledge about the products that they sell. Overall, I think Ulta is a great place to shop if you are looking for a wide range of beauty products and brands.
Kenzie K.
There is only one bad thing I have to say about Ulta, is I wish they carried glam glow, Kat Von D and Jeffree Star cosmetics. But besides that I LOVE Ulta! They ladies are so helpful! I prefer it over Sephora any day. The environment is very relaxed and it's a comfortable shopping experience. I also can't get enough of their rewards program!
Katie J.
Found the product I was looking for on the first try! The experience was wonderful! The layout of the store was wonderful! everything was where it was labeled to be. It was my first time shopping instore. I would highly recommend shopping here. there are a wide variety of brands all the way from the cheap ones to the most expensive ones.
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I do like the variety in brands, the employees are not very knowledgable. Most of them don't know much about the brands except for ones they personally use and even then it isn't even well sought advice. I also feel they don't have the same expertise compared to other makeup counters or stores when it comes to application.
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
This is my all time favorite store! Because they always have everything from drugstore product to high-end! They also have a beauty salon! And hair product and that helps a lot! They also have a hand full of fragrance and skin care! I go to this store all the time even when I'm bored. I always have an amazing time at this store.
Jennifer B.
Newark, OH
AS far as them claiming to be a one stop shop for women they really are. They have prestige makeup brands, as well as drugstore makeup brands, hair care, they even have a hair salon, nail salon and a facial center as well. I shop here constantly in store and online, it is so convenient and they even have an app for your phone.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?