7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,372 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The availability and professional atmosphere of ulta is absolutely unbeatable. As a makeup artist, I have access to my own cosmetics, but the avail ivory of specialty products (especially specific bridges) is unbeatable!
Ulta has drug store and high end products but nothing too luxurious. I love their rewards system and how you can get money off your purchase from your points rather than just free samples. They also always have discounts
The Ulta by my house is St. Louis Missouri is close -about 15 min away. The workers there are not the best as you can always sense tension when you walk into the store. I do enjoy Ulta's wide selection of beauty products
I love that I have an Ulta store not too far from my house! They always have exactly what I'm looking for and are always there to help me if needed. They have a wide range of prestigious and drugstore product selection!
i love ulta!!!!! best stuff there omg ahhhhhh!! i shop there all the time i spend way too much time in there it's bad haha. my favorite purchase was the naked basics palette my favorite ever. i recommend shopping there.
absolutely love ulta. unlike sephora, what you spend goes into your own rewards and saves you money on future purchases. it's always nice in there. Not only do they have high end brands, but they have drug store brands.
Ulta has alot of great products i use their face mask quite often and their brushes i go through alot of brushes i feel some how my brushes always come up missing so if you want and beauty products I would suggest ulta.
I am a Ulta addict! It's like trying to go to the grocery store and spending under $100 IMPOSSIBLE. Ulta was the #1 request for Christmas this year from the girls. I recommend if you have never been it's a must for all.
I love Ulta! I think it's better than Sephora, and they definitely have better sales. I like the thoughts of stuff in there is not just make up. But everything you could need. Plus, they almost always have free samples!
I've had a few bad experiences with how the workers are towards me, but for the most part, Ulta is great! The return policy is generous, they send out coupons at least once a month, and they have a good rewards program.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos