BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX
One of my favorite products that I got from UlTA probably has to be my Carli Bybel palette. It was super affordable, it was only $12.50. It came with 10 eyeshadows and four highlights. All of the colors are super gorgeous. The one thing I am super obsessed about in this palette are the highlights. They were stunning. The quality of these highlighters and shadows are very good. The only thing I would say is that they are a bit too powdery. Other than that, it's not really a big deal because they are really smooth and pigmented so I love them.
Diana V.
Elgin, TX
What I love about Ulta, is that I can find everything and anything I need. I love the gift sets they have at Christmas time. I give them out as gifts and they are always a hit!
Jenn M.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm really happy with the fantastic service I always get when I visit the ULTA Salon. I consider myself very picky about my hair and like to follow trends but still be considerate of what works well with my hair type and color. I feel like the Ulta salon hairstylists give honest and helpful consultation and have the best products on hand to not only give me a great cut, color, and style, but help me maintain it. I love that they aren't pushy with the product - sales like other salons I've been to. Instead, they listen to my "hair needs" and help me find what I'm looking for in my price range. Honestly great style and value.
Katey M.
Ulta is the perfect place for makeup and beauty lovers. They offer a wide range of products and prices that allows everyone to find high quality products on any budget. I love shopping there and checking out all of the latest beauty products in person, especially since they offer the chance to try out a lot of products in store before committing to a purchase that might be a bit pricey. I love Ulta and definitely recommend it to all the ladies in my life.
Kayla H.
You can find basically any beauty products here. I do not wear much makeup only lipsticks and mascaras. But recently I've been looking into eye brow makeup and Ulta has a great review on it. It seems pretty affordable and hope to purchase it soon!
Dana R.
Marietta, OH
I get anything here. I get hair, nails, or any thing to care for my body and it's needs.
Maya A.
Ulta is a fun candy land for me!
I love how ulta meshes in drugstore products with high end as well. My number one go to is always ulta! They have great brands and a lot of choices. I like their rewards system, it's much more preferable compared to other stores!
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This store is really well designed because you can find everything you need in a well designed store. I like the range of price point as well. I sometimes do get overwhelmed in the store because it's so big.
Amanda S.
This store is amazing. They have everything you could ever want when it comes to skin and hair products.
Paige W.
Love ulta so much! The people are so helpful and they are all friendly. They are very good quality but that has more to do with the makeup than the store. It is always clean and they usually are in stock of what you are looking for.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.