7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this line of stores! They always have what I'm looking for in stock. The staff is eager to help you find the best product that will work for you. Definitely will go back!
I seriously can't resist an Ulta opportunity - the sales, the perks & the ability to pick up both designer/salon and drug store products in one stop. They have everything, seriously EVERYTHING, and I always feel so rewarded with free goodies, samples and points!
I bought the Hemp body butter from Ulta, I think the scent was strawberry lemonade maybe. I love this body butter, but it is thicker than some I've had previously and I don't care for that. Only con though!
Absolutely love ULTA. They're my go to whenever I need something or want to try to something new. Their staff is amazing and so helpful and will help you get exactly what you want.
When I go to Ulta I don't know where to go they have all the makeup including hair products and tools. They have amazing service. They have both inexpensive and expensive products.
Ulta will forever have my heart, even though they don't sell some brands like KVD. Boo-! But they always have amazing sales, there is always some sort of coupon, plus they have an amazing AMAZING rewards program. Some times they do 2x 3x the points, can't miss out. You can turn those points into free makeup ladies!
Their is always a reason to go to Ulta, especially when there is a coupon in the mail.
Anastasia Contour cream kit. By far one of favorite contour pallet . So nice and creamy easy to blenf and apply
Can't get enough of ulta, catch myself wondering forever and drooling over everything, love all the products I've ever gotten from there
This is the cheapest site to buy kpak. It is the best treatment for overprocessed hair.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos