BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kelsey D.
Jackson, GA
I love this line of stores! They always have what I'm looking for in stock. The staff is eager to help you find the best product that will work for you. Definitely will go back!
Ashley E.
Red Bluff, CA
I seriously can't resist an Ulta opportunity - the sales, the perks & the ability to pick up both designer/salon and drug store products in one stop. They have everything, seriously EVERYTHING, and I always feel so rewarded with free goodies, samples and points!
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
I bought the Hemp body butter from Ulta, I think the scent was strawberry lemonade maybe. I love this body butter, but it is thicker than some I've had previously and I don't care for that. Only con though!
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Absolutely love ULTA. They're my go to whenever I need something or want to try to something new. Their staff is amazing and so helpful and will help you get exactly what you want.
Elianna U.
South Houston, TX
When I go to Ulta I don't know where to go they have all the makeup including hair products and tools. They have amazing service. They have both inexpensive and expensive products.
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ulta will forever have my heart, even though they don't sell some brands like KVD. Boo-! But they always have amazing sales, there is always some sort of coupon, plus they have an amazing AMAZING rewards program. Some times they do 2x 3x the points, can't miss out. You can turn those points into free makeup ladies!
Their is always a reason to go to Ulta, especially when there is a coupon in the mail.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
Anastasia Contour cream kit. By far one of favorite contour pallet . So nice and creamy easy to blenf and apply
Hanna D.
New Franken, WI
Can't get enough of ulta, catch myself wondering forever and drooling over everything, love all the products I've ever gotten from there
Lindsay B.
Columbus, IN
This is the cheapest site to buy kpak. It is the best treatment for overprocessed hair.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.