7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,285 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta so much! They have the best reward system! I have gotten pallets completely free because I hoard all my points until something better comes along! I also love being platinum because I get free items every so often.
I love that ulta has drugstore products as well! I purchased a makeup blender made by real techniques and although I love it I'm sure I'd love the real beauty blender more. I have yet to purchase one.
It's a holy hot mess like all the time !!! And no one ever helps me !!!!! I hate shopping there
I love Ulta because they have a wide range of products that are reasonably priced and of high-quality. I think they could be a little bit cluttered some times but that only happens when they have sales and people tend to make the clutter. I always shop at Ulta for my beauty needs!
I love their product line and for the money you cant beat it. I use their eye shadow and face finishing powder. Its great..stays on all day.
Ulta has everything. From high end products you would find in Sephora to products you can also find in a drugstore or Target.
I'm so excited we are finally getting an ulta in my hometown. I just love this store. It has the best brands!
Ulta is set above other makeup stores not only for their wide array of product options, but for their amazing drug store section. The widest array of NYX, e.l.f. and even brands you've ever heard of that you won't find at your local CVS. I'm obsessed.
I have purchased the naked eyeshadow pallete at ulta. I love it would totally recommend eye pallete.
this is the only store i will go to for makeup unless there is a GREAT deal somewhere else
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos