7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has a wide selection of fun and affordable products with things for everyone in my family.
The best rewards program ever! I love that I can get both drugstore and prestige brands. My Benefit Brow girl is the only person who gets my arch perfect every single time.
Decent selection but everything is very pricey. I love their perfumes and soaps that they offer.
I like shopping for beauty items from Ulta but only online. I'm not a fan at all when it comes to shopping in the store. It always looks like a train wreck and the employees are usually huddled together talking and rarely offer to help. You have to search for them to get help.
I love Ulta! They carry everything I need there! They have my favorite brands like Urban Decay, and a Benefit brow bar. I love their rewards system the best out of any beauty store. I've been platinum as long as I can remember.
This store has everything you can ever want from drugstore to high end its got prices ranging from 1$-100$ definitely one of my other go to places for makeup
I use Ulta brushes for my makeup application, they are relatively cheap in price but not cheap in durability. They stand up to my makeup loving habits.
Love this place! This place not only has your beauty needs, they also have your hair care products, nail polish, and just fun and cute accessories. I usually shop her for hair care products, and just other little things they carry. I will always show there as long as their in business.
If heaven were a place on earth, it would be called Ulta. There are seemingly endless rows of cosmetics and bath accessories, perfumes, and tools. The staff is always helpful and friendly, and I feel as if I'm shopping along side so many kindred spirits.
Ultra is my one stop shop for all my beauty supplies. They have a amazing selection, and awesome deals. Although you can get in trouble in there. Wink wink.. lol
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos