7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,461 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta and Sephora are my go to beauty stores. I typically shop Ulta when I get one of their coupons or they're having one of their 20% off sales. They have certain items that are Ulta exclusives that I like to buy, and I do buy a lot of the non-prestige cosmetics there as well as hair products.
I have an ultra eyeshadow palette that was a mother's day kit and I love the shadows! They are buttery and blend well. Stay on all day and are very pigmented! They do produce a decent amount of fall out.
i go to ulta so much that the lady made me a memeber without me telling her! ulta is amazing! great products
Ulta is another big favorite of mine. I can't even begin to explain how nice the people are there no matter if it's online or in store you'll always find the help you need and there's such a wide variety of drugstore and higher end products for everyone. I even asked a worker to help me make up my mind once and he had no problem helping with my decision! They also give back in points and rewards, I'm a proud member and I recommend shopping there for all things beauty!
I recently bought a nyx brand primer. The checkout experience was enjoyable. The employee let me know about the promotions and sales available at the store ensuring i didn't miss out on savings
Love a lot of things I've tried from ulta brand makeup. Cheap and well made. Will purchase more!
Love this store, I love that they sell drug store and high end products and hair color and nail polish it makes it so much easier so I don't have to go to 5 different stores to get everything I need
Ulta is a great store but it carries more drugstore items. As a WOC in my area yhey usually don't have anything for me.
This is my go to store for buying new beauty products. They always have a lot of products stocked on the shelves so they never run out of your favorite products. They also usually have good promotions in the store so you can get a great deal on the products you love.
YAAAAS GIRL. ULTA IS BAE. I love this store. I love all of their brands. You have to hunt for the better prices, but you really get what you pay for.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos