7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,448 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love coming to Ulta - especially with their coupons they offer! It is a place that offers many things in one location - hair products, make up, and even a salon in the back. They even have ten dollar blow outs on Friday's at my location. The workers are always ready to help you if needed and returns are not a hassle. I have no complaints about this store. However there is a disclaimer - their coupons often don't work on their high end products such as say Tarte or Naked!
This is the best store ever. Modoratet to expensive products lots of choices... Nice rewards too
Convenient and pleasant to shop, this store has all your beauty needs under one roof. Weather it is the Benefit beauty bar, or the salon, the services they offer are excellent. They run many sales for the non-prestige brands and every catalog has a savings coupon on the back.
I've bought some products. Mostly hair stuff. I asked about a color, which I saw somewhere and I got looked at like I was stupid. After that they were nice but not my best moment. Also they are very expensive. I bought a mirror, which had one out of box next to it, so I assumed it was the same size. It was not! It was a smaller size. It was a light up mirror but still. The price was around $40, so the bigger one would most likely been a lot more.
One of the best cosmetics store. Always has deals and coupons for non luxury/prestige products and the rewards program is awesome!
Ulta is a great store to pick up both high end makeup products and lower end (drugstore). Their points system translates to cash that you can use on future purchases which is amazing! Love that they bring in smaller, indie brands (they were the first ones to carry IT Cosmetics!) and I never feel too overwhelmed with staff and can browse at my leisure!
I absolutely love Ulta, it has become my favorite store. They have virtually anything you could want whether it's makeup, hair care...staff is knowledgeable on all things...
Great variety of high end products and drugstore products and then some😎....
I have been buying the NYX brand lip suede in every color they have come out with. I love that they have a good variety of NYX brand makeup. Most stores that sell the brand don't offer as big of a selection.
I mainly go to ULTA to purchase NYX products. They always have great deals going on and also sales. Their hair products are amazing as well.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos