BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
Ulta has it all! Inviting and unique atmosphere combined with a full range of every product imaginable and great employees? What more could you ask for?
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I love Ulta, they typically have my needs, and the employees are nicer than at Sephora. Sephora has more exclusives tho. Also Ulta's rewards program is great except you have to spend a lot to become platinum.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH
Ulta is probably one of my favorite stores to buy my beauty products. It always has the high end makeup I'm looking to buy and the staff are very helpful.
Patricia C.
Ulta is a great store! Always so organized and everything is always stocked up! You can find almost any brand you need!
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
There's an Ulta store near my work. I go there atleast once a week. I love the fact that you can get your eyebrows waxed, get your hair done, get a facial and shop for your beauty products all in one. This place is awesome.
Tiffany E.
Bucklin, MO
I look at purchasing from ulta almost daily! (I purchase new things and repeat items weekly) I am a faithful customer! From there fast shipping to awesome in store employees.. I'll definitely be a customer forever!
Lannie M.
Milroy, PA
I love the Naked eyeshadow pallets, and I recently got a free urban decay eyeshadow from urban decay to use at ulta. No additional tax or fees, just free!
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Ulta is a great beauty/makeup store! They literally have everything! They offer high end products and drug store, have a salon, sell makeup, hair products, curling irons and brushes, nail polish, etc. they also always have some coupon for you to use, and have a great rewards program that takes money off your purchase.
Arianna P.
Customer service isn't always on point but I can usually find what I need without any help. It's nice they carry a wide selection on brands so you're able to get everything you need in one shot. I go to ulta on a regular basis.
Cassondra C.
I always struggled having to go to multiple beauty stores for high or low end products and wished there was a store with everything in one place; Ulta is that store! I have been to Ultas all around the country, MA, NC, TN, and KY and they are all fantastic, organized, and welcoming. I love how bright the stores are and the simplified, sleek layout that helps you focus on the products not the store decorations. My favorite part of Ulta, like I said before is that I can essentially buy all of my beauty products in one place. Another benefit of shopping at Ulta is that you earn points for all of your purchases, the prices, and the coupons the always have in catalogs or emails. Ulta is a dangerous store because I get stuck walking in for one thing and walking out with 5.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.