7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
It's a holy hot mess like all the time !!! And no one ever helps me !!!!! I hate shopping there
I love their products. Quality products and not too expensive. Buy in store or online. Lots of different quality products are available! If you haven't used any of their products I highly recommend that you do!
i am a platinum for a reason, i have an addiction for beauty and ulta is my # 1 source store. i go here first before i head out to look for any beauty need . i love they give rewards and they can be cashed in for money used to buy things in the store because anything of your choice is wonderful
I get the Hempz lotion from here because its cheapest! Also, the lotion is best to use when your skin is cracked or dry
One of my top 5 can't live without products is the ItCosmetics bye bye undereye! This product not only covers blemishes it also works as an undereye concealer/highlighter! I have used it for several years and it probably won't change unless they quit making it! It lasts forever because a little goes a long way.
Love ulta! very affordable and organized store! has a wide variety of selection from hair tools to eye shadows, can rely on them for anything
I absolutely love the SmashBox Primer Oil; if you have dryer skin like me this stuff works amazing! It makes your make-up stay on longer and feels like it moisturizes your skin too!
My favorite makeup store! Hands down my heaven! Love this place! Friendly and caring staff.. Affordable prices.. Amazing displays and all the top trending brands of makeup And beauty products available!
Uta eyebrow pencil is great. The biggest problem is that the store near me no longer carries it. While I can still find it online, it is cost prohibitive to order online and pay double the price of the product for shipping.
I can never go into this store without walking out with at least 2 products. They have a little bit of everything. From cover girl to bare minerals to blow dryers. I go here at least once a month, only because it's a little out of my way. I've brought so many friends and family members in this store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos