7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my go to shop. I love how when you walk in you get to see the latest products. I'm a sucker for new products. I love the samples too because sometimes I don't need the whole product, I rather the trial and error.
This store has so much stuff to chose from. They have tons of makeup (expensive and not expensive). They also have so much hair products and accessories. The workers are so nice and are willing to help you with anything.
The it cosmetics vitality lip flush that I got from ultra is such an amazing lip gloss! Does not feel sticky at all and it's super smooth and moisturizing! The shade perfect nude is just what the name says! PERFECT NUDE!
Great skin care products, for certain skin types. You need to find what is right for you and if you can't find that here it's fine. But absolutely get in there and see if you can find things that make you feel refreshed!
I like Ulta because it has a lot of selection. It is well-lit and clean looking. However, their prices are sometimes higher for every-day makeup. I mainly visit them for my salon-inspired shampoo and mineral makeup only.
Such a great cosmetics shop! The only place I go to buy my makeup. Great combination of high and low end beauty products at prices that won't break the bank. My only complaint is sometimes customer service can be lacking
I love this store. I like that they have high end products as well at drugstore products. They also have a hair salon and an area where they do your eyebrows and facial waxing. The employees are always nice and pleasant.
I buy all of my hair care products here!! The best deals and great selection!! My favorite thing I've found here has to be the pointy q-tips, they're the best to clean up mascara mistakes!! And they're very inexpensive!!
Great place for makeup and hair care in every price range. My go to for the less expensive NYX brand. I could spend forever and all of my paycheck in this store. They have literally everything. All the best makeup brands
I buy 90% of my makeup from Ulta. I find their stores to be clean, organized, and not as overwhelming as some of the other makeup store. I do wish they offered more beauty classes and more on on one beauty consultations.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos