7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,287 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite store for shampoo/conditioner and body products. The store is spacious, so you don't feel overwhelmed. Associates are always helpful when I have a question. The clearance shelves are also always stocked with great stuff. I almost always walk away with more than I planned because I can't turn down a good deal. I also love the point system so that my purchases actually get me future discounts.
Such a convenient store I love how they have high-end and drugstore products staff are always very helpful and very nice
I've gotten so many things from Ulta (they literally have everything) the prices are about your average beauty products. they even have a drugstore section (though I have noticed it's a dollar or two more compared to walmart for the same products) but they have so many high end makeup, skin care, hair care, drug store makeup, hair styling, and nail products. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Ulta is my favorite store for beauty products. Not only do you have a large selection of "higher end" beauty brands, you also have drug store products. Their point system is incredible; You earn points per every dollar you spend, which convert into $ for coupons! There are also tons of coupons available online for Ulta.
My ultimate favorite makeup store. I buy almost all of my makeup from here becasue I love the variety, prices, and the fact that they also sell drugstore products.
I have always been a huge fan of Ulta. Recently I went when they had one of their Too Faced events going on and the help that I recovered not only at this event, but during every visit I go into the store for I am impressed with the help I receive in finding my perfect shade, color pallets, etc.
i love all ulta.. they have hign end products and drugstore products. they have good sales and the people are nice
Thank goodness for ULTA as they finally had back in stock Tarte's tape shape concealer - I had been waiting and waiting and finally they came back in stock & I now know what all the fuss is about - truly the best concealer on the market!!
I bought a travel case with a few different makeup pallets inside. It's cute and very handy for travel.
Ulta is my GO TO makeup stop. Not only do I enjoy shopping there as it has my favorite makeup line ABH, I get rewards point for every purchase I make! I especially love the fact that Im a platinum member helping my points boost up faster. Definitely recommend makeup lovers to go there to make their makeup purchases.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos